Travel Permit Request (Walkerton Minor Hockey Association)

Print Travel Permit Request
Use this form to request a travel permit. Travel permits are required for away exhibition games, tournaments, and jamborees. Travel permit requests should NOT be considered approved until you have received a copy of the OMHA travel permit. U8 and below teams MUST have a travel permit for ANY scheduled game (both home & away).

  1. Travel Permits will take time to process and receive approval back from the OMHA.

    Final registration into OMHA tournaments will NOT be complete until you have submitted your approved travel request form.

    Submit this form at least 2 weeks prior to the tournament or exhibition game.
Team Information
U8 and below teams MUST have a travel permit for ANY scheduled game (both home & away)
  1. Example: ###-###-####
  2. Your approval will be sent to this email address
  3. Optional second email address for confirmation (coach or assistant manager email here)
Travel Permit Request Details
  1. Name or short description of tournament, jamboree, or exhibition game
  2. For events spanning multiple days (Tournaments), enter the start date
  3. RadDatePicker
    Open the calendar popup.
  4. Enter arena for exhibition games (eg Davidson Center, Kincardine, ON), city for tournaments (eg Listowel, ON)
  5. MANDATORY FOR OMHA TOURNAMENTS & JAMBOREES. This is the registration number from the OMHA tournament listing. Enter "EXB" for exhibition games.
  6. Include team name and level (ie REP, AE, LL2)
Human Validation