A and AA Tryouts, News (Walkerton Minor Hockey Association)

News Article
News Article Image
Apr 08, 2015 | kvaughan | 1520 views
A and AA Tryouts
Any OMHA player, Peewee or above, who wishes to tryout this spring in our next nearest A centre (Owen Sound) or our next nearest AA centre (Centre Wellington) must have a completed Non-Residential Passport (NRP) to do so. Every 1st Rep team (i.e. not for AE) in those centres is permitted to roster 2 NRP players from it's surrounding BB and below centres for the 2015-16 season. The NRP forms can be requested through our Town Contact, Kevin Mackey. Please proceed to the Executive tab on our Website for contact information. Each of those centre's tryouts begin before the end April.

Other News
Bantam Rep Girls
Walkerton-Hanover Vet Clinic
Midget Local League Boys #1
Fritz Construction
Novice Rep Boys
Power Worker's
Bantam Local League Boys
Midget Local League
BDO Chartered Accountants Midget Local League Boys #2
Joy Source for Sports
Bantam Rep Boys